Sunday, February 27, 2011

More Army Pictures

Today was kind of a major update for the blog. I've added pictures of my Guardian squad and my Autarch to the Eldar page and the Captain to the Ultramarines page. I've also made some formatting changes to many of the pages. Wander around and see what's changed!

Just one of the pictures that went up today!

It seems that Games Workshop has been busy too.They've added some new Apocalypse datasheets and some new battle missions to the Astronomicon! They've even added some more Blood Angels stuff just in case you want to spend the rest of your life painting red or being hated by all your friends. It's no secret that I really don't like the Blood Angels for a multitude of reasons, but I have to say that some of their models look pretty cool. When the Grey Knights codex is released in April, I might be making a Stormraven or maybe even a Librarian Dreadnought.

No comments:

Post a Comment