Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dreadnought, Titan Assembly, and More

Since this is a relatively new blog, all of my weekly updates tend to consist of me posting pictures of my already-painted squads or posting an army list or two. This week's update brings pictures of my Ultramarines dreadnought: Brother Agnathio. He's up on the Ultramarines page, so go check it out!



In other news, the work continues on the Titan. It's still my main project, which I've been working on exclusively since September. I've since finished the legs and have moved onto the upper body. In another week or so, there should be enough done that I can post some more pictures of my progress. Keep checking in for more 40k pictures! I'm planning on adding articles on the How To page pretty soon, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment