Monday, May 30, 2011

The Titan is Almost Done

It's been a little while since my last update and I'm proud to say that my titan is nearing completion. The Other Models page has been almost completely overhauled to show all the new images that I've added. Head on over and check them out!

I've learned a lot in the painting of the head. Through painting my Princeps and Moderati, I was able to reinforce some of the ideas I came up with when painting my servitors. I think I've gotten a lot better at painting flesh and cloth. All the new techniques I've used on the Titan are going to go a long way towards making my Knights Bellicose look spectacular when I get that project off the ground. After the titan is complete, I plan on adding all these new techniques to the tutorials and posting them all in the How To section. It'll be good to finally start giving you something that you can get some real use from.

No comments:

Post a Comment