Friday, May 23, 2014

Knights Bellicose Progress #2

This week, I was able to make a little more progress on my Knights Bellicose squad. My job is changing a bit and hopefully it means I'll get more time for painting. Hopefully, that means more substantial updates each week to show you!

Check out how the squad is going so far! The heavy bolter marine is completely done. This time, I put the squad markings on the shoulder pad instead of on the leg (how it was for the Ultramarines). This should help make close combat a little easier. What do you think?

Completely finished heavy bolter marine

Here's a good shot of the urban base. It's rather plain for the
regular squads. Elite and HQ choices throughout the chapter
will get more ornate versions.

Tactical squad marking

Knights Bellicose chapter marking

All my squad leaders will have power swords and bolt pistols, as
opposed to chainswords and plasma pistols with the Ultramarines

Beakie with an auspex
Feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think. Until next time, have fun painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment