Sunday, May 18, 2014

Terrain Table Progress

Not long ago, I finally got an airbrush to work on my terrain table. I've only done three of the boards, but here's how they look so far:







I'm still thinking about adding in some static grass anyway, even though I said I wouldn't. The road and the dirt spots look fantastic, but I think that having some static grass will make it all look more realistic. What do you think?

Here's an image of the airbrush I used. It took me a little while to figure everything out, but I really like how this little guy works!


Tune in next week to see how the Knights Bellicose turned out (and may be to see some more progress on the table). Until next time, feel free to leave some comments to let me know what you think of the table. Have fun painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment