Thursday, July 17, 2014

Terrain Boards Complete

The temperate terrain boards are finally finished! There were a lot of problems along the way, but it's finally done. I mixed some of the colors of grass, but I deliberately didn't blend the colors on the board. I know it looks a bit less natural, but I wanted the style to match the layered look of my models so everything fits together. Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I still have a lot to do with trees, some hills, and a nice little farm, but here's how the boards look (with a little work-in-progress). Check 'em out!

Getting the first color on

A few layers of static grass over the old flock.

My workshop is an absolute disaster!



All finished!
Static grass was not very fun to work with, but I'm happy with the results. Next time, I'll have some progress on the new Knights Bellicose squad and maybe some of the modular terrain! Keep checking back and have fun painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment